Working at Internet Architects ...
… is becoming part of a super motivated team of impassioned people. We all respect the talents of our colleagues and never miss a chance to learn from each other.
The keys to our great team work are allowing room for professional growth, welcoming initiative and striving for true job satisfaction. Since 2013, our efforts are rewarded by the European Social Fund (ESF) with a generous grant to continue investing in our true capital: the Internet Architects team.
- be part of a large digital transformation team working on site (at the client's offices)
- collaborate with digital strategists, concept developers, visual designers, front-end and back-end developers, and promote good information architecture practices in this environment
- assist in the definition of an evidence-based information architecture for a large site with extensive content
- be able to work out the UX design of websites
- be able to provide a well-thought-out answer when asked about your wireframes, functional analysis and interaction workflows, among others
- be familiar with responsive and component-based design
- be your clients’ first and direct contact for all project-related matters
- manage your projects from A to Z, including the client, partners, budget, scope and quality of the deliverables
- keep your team on track
- Create great user experiences that make good business sense
- Turn strategies and ideas into visual concepts
- Brief your colleagues, follow up on their work and provide feedback
- Participate in our constant search for improvement, new and better methods and front-end frameworks
- Develop and oversee (digital) strategies based on user research and business insights
- Plan and manage a series of projects through the entire design process; from user research over inspiring new solutions to testing and refining working prototypes, ready to be delivered at scale
- Coach and steer a multidisciplinary team of designers, content providers and developers, including stakeholders, clients and users to co-create user experience solutions
Things are moving fast for us. No two weeks are the same and there is never a dull moment. Be the early bird that catches the wonderful opportunity to be a part of our team.
We are always looking for motivated new colleagues who want to explore their potential and push their boundaries.