Internet Architects is looking for a Senior Developer to strengthen its team.
If this job description fits your professional profile, you may just be the Developer we are looking for. You will:
- coordinate and improve the technical architecture of our web-based projects
- come up with the most fitting technical solution based on the client’s requests and have the proper writing skills to turn these into proposals
- participate in our constant search for improvement, looking at new and better methodologies, frameworks and CMSes
- develop and design inclusively, keeping in mind performance, accessibility and usability
- work closely together with other teams (internally and on location), share your knowledge with them and come up with solutions that work best for all parties involved
- coach the clients and explain to them how our goals and best practices will ultimately improve the quality of their service.
This position requires a number of fundamental skills. You should:
- have good understanding and practical experience with the main front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS)
- have a solid grasp on the popular (both client-side and server-side) development frameworks and the implications of their use (Angular, Vue, Laravel, …)
- be up to date on modern, decoupled website architectures
- be up to date on the practicalities of design systems and component-based development
- be able to identify and solve performance bottlenecks
- have solid people skills so you can act as a bridge between teams and clients
- be fluent in English
- be stress-resistant, flexible, reliable and have a true hands-on mentality.
To complete the picture, you preferably:
- gain a quick understanding of new technologies and frameworks and you are able to promptly evaluate their pros and cons
- have a working understanding of visual and UX design to foresee requirements and impact on technical solutions.
Working at Internet Architects is a two-way street. Here is what we offer you:
- the joys of working with the very best concept designers, UX designers and front-end developers
- the support of our own methodologies and tools
- the opportunity to work for clients from a variety of sectors, often in an international context, sometimes abroad
- the experience of working at a well-respected agency that delivers top quality
- the guarantee to continue growing professionally
- an attractive salary package with a few nice extras
- the comfort of an office in Antwerp, a stone’s throw from the central railway station and other means of public transport.
And a little bit about ourselves. Internet Architects is:
- a User Experience agency with a team of more than 30 enthusiasts
- designing successful digital strategies and user experiences
- helping our clients to realize their full potential by offering them complete solutions
- working together with partners, communication agencies and ICT-integrators.
Want to make today’s digital world a greater and more human place?
Drop us a line and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.