Internet Architects is healthy and continuously growing. We are proud to receive the trust of an increasing number of multinational accounts and large organizations. As their digital strategist and UX pilot, we are happy to partner up to conceptualise, roadmap and implement their digital transformations.
With our portfolio expanding, we needed more than just one extra pair of hands to skilfully address our clients’ UX challenges. So we went scouting for fresh blood.
Eager and able: our digital dream team
Since the beginning of the year we have been fortunate in engaging no fewer than eight highly talented colleagues. We handpicked them, carefully considering their expertise, potential, determination and … well yes, their fun factor. Meet the dream team contributing to your customer-centric digital transformation.
- Earlier this year we announced the arrival of our two versatile UX Designers: Djimmy Alexandre and Manuel Coutinho.
- With a background in European Affairs and her agile approach to solving problems, UX and Interaction Designer Silvana Precup is perfectly placed to sustain the success of the large-scale European Commission project (EC).
- An excellent all-round Web Developer and Designer, Timmy d’Hooghe joined our dedicated Alpro team.
- Product Manager and UX Researcher Clovis Six has a talent for data governance, UX and usability.
- UX and Usability Designer Stefaan Eerdekens adds his vast experience in project management and information architecture to our Digital Transformation Team at the European Commission.
- UX Designer Marjan Geerts drives the success of UX projects home with her extensive experience in UX research, prototyping, user interface and graphic design.
- And last but not least. With an impressive track record as a UX Designer and Front-end Developer, Ilir Ljeci is well placed to reinforce our EC team.