The Carrefour Group is one of the world’s leaders in retail and distribution. It offers its client
various shop formats (Planet, Hyper, Market/GB and Express) and started an online shop in France and in Belgium.
Carrefour has been our client since 2009. Today, we continue to be the Carrefour Group’s partner to further strengthen their online presence.
- Design and development E-shops Belgium and France (2009)
- Harmonisation of the Carrefour Belgium websites
- Direct mailings, social seeding, social media campaigns and campaign sites (Carrefour Gogo’s, Disney, …)
- Support during the roll-out of the non-food e-commerce website for Carrefour Belgium
- Design drive.be (drive-through service for grocery shopping)
Internet Architects is helping Carrefour on three levels:
Strategic: as their strategic online partner and UX specialist for the food ecommerce websites, we define the roadmap of the Drive.be site, draw concepts and facilitate between Carrefour’s digital team and IT to realize the roadmap.
Projects: we manage and execute both strategical (eshop) and operational (day-to-day support) projects
Day-to-day: support on the e-commerce food websites, continuous evaluation and analysis, permanent roadmap adjustments.
- Digital strategy
- Concept development
- Information architecture
- UX design
- Visual design
- Front-end development
- User testing